1. Unlike other brands that just switch between Gen and Public Mains (NEPA/PHCN in Nigeria), our brand of automatic changeover acts as an intelligent Robot (with our specially designed ELECTROKRISTRON INVERTER BATTERY INTERFACE MODULE, EIBIM) such that:
(a) It places your Gen on hold when Public Mains fails, allowing your Inverter to run for the expected number of hours before the Gen is started automatically upon low inverter battery warning; thereby saving you running costs on Generator fueling.
(b) It Monitors your Inverter batteries continuously to ensure they do not drain beyond a safe preset threshold value set by you, typically 10.5volts per battery
(c) Immediately Inverter batteries start getting drained below the preset threshold level (at 10.4volts, for instance), ELECTROKRISTRON Automatic Changeover starts your Generator and switches over to GEN mode, allowing your Inverter batteries to recharge
(d) As soon as PHCN Public Mains is restored, the changeover unit changes over to Public Mains and stops your Generator, saving fuel, while your Inverter batteries continue to recharge.
2. You can turn off the ‘Gen AutoStart’ feature (AUTO Mode) that automatically starts your Gen on power outage and put the unit on MANUAL MODE which allows you start your Gen only when you need it on.
3. The digital display on the front of the 32Amps Electrokristron Automatic Changeover unit allows you to check the voltage status of the general output voltage to your loads.
4. It automatically connects your home/office/factory to your Generator whenever public supply fails
5. It automatically changes from Generator mode to Public Mains mode when there is public supply.
6. It automatically starts your Generator when public power supply fails (No need to go out in the rain to start your Gen)
7. It automatically turns off your Generator as soon as PHCN/NEPA is restored (No need to go out late in the middle of the night to turn off your Gen)
8. It can be used to interchange load between various types of power sources including WIND TURBINE/MILL, INVERTER, SOLAR POWER UNIT, between Two GENERATORS, PUBLIC MAINS etc.
9. It can be used on small or big ‘sound proof’ Generators (Tiger, Elemax, MIKANO, Marapco etc), key-start or button-start types
10. Comes with both Gen Scheduling Timer and Gen Duration Timer to allow you program when and how long you want your Gen to run. Read about both types of Timers and their functions here.