Read all about the features benefits, prices and ordering details for Electrokristron products.
E-ATS FEAURES AND BENEFITS:
1. It automatically connects your home/office/factory to your Generator whenever public supply fails
2. It automatically changes from Generator mode to Mains (PHCN/NEPA) mode when public power supply is restored.
3. It automatically STARTS your Generator when public power supply fails (No need to go out in the rain or dead of night to start your Gen).
4. It automatically turns OFF your Generator as soon as Mains is restored (No need to go out late in the middle of the night to turn off your Gen)
5. It can be used to interchange load between various types of power sources including WIND TURBINE/MILL, INVERTER, SOLAR POWER UNIT, two or more separate GENERATORS, PUBLIC UTILITY POWER SUPPLY (Mains) etc.
6. It can be used on small or large ‘sound proof’ Generators (MIKANO, MARAPCO, CATERPILLAR, etc), key-start or button-start types
7. Unlike other brands that just switch between Gen and Mains, Electrokristron brand of automatic changeover acts as an intelligent Robot (When installed with our special ELECTROKRISTRON INVERTER BATTERY INTERFACE MODULE, EIBIM) such that:
(a) It switches to INVERTER mode when MAINS fails, allowing your Inverter to run and operate for expected number of hours BEFORE starting your Generator automatically thereby saving you running costs on Generator fueling and maintenance.
(b) It Monitors your Inverter batteries continuously to ensure they do not drain beyond the safe User adjustable threshold value preset by you, typically 10.5Volts for 12V battery.
(c) Immediately Inverter battery voltage drops to preset threshold level (at 10.5volts, for instance), ELECTROKRISTRON Automatic Changeover Switch starts your Generator and switches over to GEN mode, allowing your Inverter batteries to start charging while also serving power to the building.
(d) As soon as Mains is restored, the changeover unit changes over to MAINS mode and stops your Generator, saving fuel, while your Inverter batteries continue to charge.
8. You can turn off the Gen auto start feature (‘GenAutoStart’) that automatically starts your Gen on power outage and put the unit on ‘User Mode’ (also known as ‘Manual Mode’) so that you as the user could start your Gen only when you need it running.
9. You can choose to ALLOW or DISALLOW PHCN/NEPA supply (especially in low voltage or erratic supply situations) through an available front switch on the unit which serves as a Public Mains Utility Power (Mains) isolator switch.
10. 3-in-1 design also available to manage three (3) separate power sources change-over operations such as for premises with Public Mains (SOURCE 1) Generator 1 (SOURCE 2) and Generator 2 (SOURCE 3).
11. Electrokristron Automatic Changeover units (and our other products) can be customized to your peculiar power management needs.
ELECTROKRISTRON Automatic Changeover Units are versatile, user friendly, strong, durable and efficient.
Most models are available as 3-phase units but can be configured (looped) to work as 1-phase units for use in single phase (50Hz 240V AC) environments.
Electrokristron products come with options that help solve your power management and automation needs.
TYPICAL OPTIONS YOU MAY WANT TO INCLUDE IN ORDERED PRODUCT:
1. Gen scheduling timers, allowing gen(s) to operate only at specific periods of the day or for rotating 2 or more generators automatically
2. Gen runtime (duration) timers, allowing the gen(s) to run for a certain duration of time, example 4 hours, thereafter shutdown automatically
3. Inverter battery voltage level monitoring, allowing your ATS to automatically start the gen when Inverter battery voltage level drops to a preset threshold, set by you.
4. Inclusion of Manual (Bypass) switches, allowing the bypass of the ATS automatic power transfer function, useful in emergencies
5. Inclusion of various other accessories and functionalities, based on request, tailored to suit your power management needs better.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
General FAQ check here.
Product FAQ check here.
Generator compatibility: Check your Generator type here
PRODUCT PRICING TABLES:
Basically, We have two ATS product design schemes, which are:
1. Standard ATS models, which can either be 2-in-1 (2 Power sources) or 3-in-1 (3 Power sources) models.
2. Customized ATS models, which are based on customers’ requested options and specifications.
While the prices for the customized ATS models depend largely on the options and features that the user is asking to be built into their product. Please Contact Us for a quote.
You can find the prices for the standard ATS models below.